中国足彩app

    • <ul id="bCzPU"></ul>

      1. About

        History

        TMI Timeline: Take a Stroll Through Our History

        Oct. 3, 1893
        Opened as West Texas Military Academy at Government Hill campus
        Sept. 13, 1911
        Move to new Alamo Heights campus; “Old Main” completed as first tilt-up, cast-concrete building in the South
        Oct. 15, 1918
        Registrants in the Students Army Training Corps report to West Texas Military Academy to train for a commission in the U.S. Army
        June 13, 1926
        Merges with upper school of San Antonio Academy; school is renamed Texas Military Institute
        Feb. 14, 1930
        Ceremonial organization of TMI’s chapter of the National Honor Society, one of the first at a private school
        June 27, 1936
        TMI is sold by the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas to Dr. W.W. Bondurant, head of both TMI and San Antonio Academy
        June 15, 1951
        Gen. Douglas MacArthur, class of 1897, visits TMI during a 1951 speaking tour
        July 1, 1952
        Ownership of TMI transferred back to the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas
        May 3, 1961
        Board votes to postpone decision to “demilitarize” TMI after protest from cadets, alumni and other supporters
        Nov. 22, 1963
        TMI cadets recognized by President Kennedy as his motorcade passes along Broadway during a visit to San Antonio
        Aug. 28, 1972
        First female students admitted as full-time students
        Aug. 26, 1974
        Military program becomes optional; first male civilian students attend TMI
        March 30, 1989
        Opening of the current Alkek Campus in northwest San Antonio
        Oct. 1-2, 1993
        Centennial celebration
        Sept 8, 2005
        New Abbott and Bailey residence halls dedicated
        Sept. 20, 2006
        Ewing Halsell residence hall groundbreaking
        Sept. 7, 2008
        All Saints Chapel, the school’s first purpose-built worship space, completed and consecrated
        April 10, 2013
        Corps earns Honor Unit with Distinction designation for 20th consecutive year
        Nov. 28, 2017
        School's common name adopted as: TMI Episcopal
         
         

        List of 1 items.

        • Our Founder

          The Right Reverend James Steptoe Johnston, D.D., was born on a family farm near Church Hill, Jefferson County, Mississippi (a few miles north of Natchez) on June 9, 1843.

          The best use of wealth is to coin it into character.
        MISSION: TMI provides an exceptional education with values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ that challenge motivated students to develop their full potential in service and leadership.

        NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
        Texas Military Institute (dba TMI Episcopal) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
        TMI Episcopal
        20955 W. Tejas Trail
        San Antonio TX 78257
        phone (210) 698-7171
        fax (210) 698-0715

        • <ul id="bCzPU"></ul>